Thursday 30 October 2014

A Day In The Life Of A Dreamer. The Lazy Day That Got Me Thinking. Day Two. 30/10/2014 - 18:00.

My Lazy Day. Not For My Brain Though!


So day two of my Blog. How very interesting it's been so far! I joke of course but I promise it'll get better. I know hardly anyone will read but I just like writing to people. And maybe someone will read this and maybe relate? So, let's get to it.


Firstly and probably the most important thing, I'm going to do a follow on Blog/Vlog beside this one. So this one will be my day to day life on achieving my dreams and doing something with my life (writing a blog is going something Roo? Seriously? Shup). But anyway second Blog/Vlog will be my life experiences. I know, that sounds so fun! But seriously, I want to be able to give people advice on stuff that I learnt the hard way so they don't have too. If it's relationship advice, how to approach a girl, a job interview, sex for the first time, or whatever else. I wanna share my stories to help you guys. So that'll be up and running soon! Either on the same site as this or my YouTube. I'll let you guys know when it's up and running. Roo, the agony uncle!

Now, to tell you about my lazy day. Well.. it's been lazy aha. I haven't really done much today as I stayed in to wait for a parcel that didn't show up. Typical. I've played the Xbox and watched Tv, not to mention listen to music. I wish I had something to review but I don't. Now onto the dreaming stage of things...

I sat down and seriously thought about my life, thought about work and the fact that I find myself skint every month. And that got me thinking. I'm literally going to save up every pay check until I feel I'm ready to stop. I made myself a saving folder with inspirational words on the front to keep me saving. I have a handmade calendar inside with how much I have to spend every month (on rent, food, phone-bill etc) and then the rest is going into savings. My idea end date would be my birthday but that's 11 months away. Can I do it? I'm going to f**king try! All that money can go towards travelling which is one of my dreams. 

I was thinking about my life in detail. About what I want and when I want it. Looking at my sisters lives and how much they've done compared to me. So I've decided and am going to stick to these key things:

  • SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!
  • Stay single. As much as I love having someone to cuddle at night, girlfriends are time consuming and take a lot of money. Girlfriend and kids can come any time in the future. Enjoy my freedom... Unless someone takes me by surprise and steals my heart.
  • EXPLORE MORE. Enjoy the scenery, look around and go exploring. Travel more and see more of the world. 

Random topic of the day. I really want to buy a proper camera and video camera to capture all them one off experiences in life. I am determined to do so, this of course would help with my Blogs on my day to day life and for when I go travelling.


But anyway. Thank you again guys for reading my ramble. Please keep an eye out for my follow up Blog/Vlogs and if you are really kind, check out my gameplay videos. I have got plans for Halloween tomorrow so that will be a more interesting Blog.

But for now, peace out guys and stay happy and I shall talk to you tomorrow. Don't miss me too much.

Richie (Roo)

P.S - Sorry for it not being longer. It will get better with time. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment