Monday 3 November 2014

A Day In The Life Of A Dreamer. Busy, Busy, Busy. Day Six. 03/11/2014 - 18:52.


So, So, So Busy. Sorry Guys!


So as you can tell I've skipped from day two to day six. Well this is because the last four days have been manic! Halloween, videos and coming to terms with reality and starting to revamp my life. So lets start with Halloween..


BOO!! How was your Halloween guys? What did you do?  I've decided to post my Twitter and Facebook at the bottom of each Blog so you guys can keep in touch with me. I'll talk about that in a bit. My Halloween was awesome. My costume got such a good response from everyone. I went to the local pub for a fancy dress get together thing. It was awesome. Everyone looked amazing and It was just great. What did you guys dress as? --Check Out my costume below--. I ordered a costume from Amazon and the picture looked great but when I received my costume I was extremely disappointed with the mask. So I took my DIY skills to the next level and customized it. And it looked way better. The makers gave me some money ack which was a nice gesture so overall, I was happy.



Videos, Videos, Videos. I have been on high demand on videos. I've applied for a Partnership with YouTube and so I've been none stop with making videos. I've got new software so I can add Facecam to my Outlast playthrough and other games. I want to expand my range of games so this is where YOU guys, the ROOCREW, come in. I have a Twitter dedicated to my channel and would LOVE it if you guys twitted me requests for games to play, videos to make etc. I am also going to be doing challenges, with friends and alone, so challenge me to stuff. My Twitter and Facebook will be at the bottom. I've also made my first advice video (which I mentioned in my previous Blog), which I shall upload to YouTube. It's my first one so go easy.



I've undergone so personal problems lately. I've been very emotional and quite upset over nothing. So I've decided it's time for me to "Grow Up". I am changing who I am because quite frankly, I'm not happy with myself. I feel insecure and not right. So I'm trying to build weight and muscle, I'm buying myself smarter but nice clothing and I'm going to do more. I'm going to buy myself a proper video camera so everything I capture I can show to you guys. I want you with me on this journey. I'm going to explore more of the world, do more things such as make random videos, go to museums, do more stuff like theme parks, thrilling stuff, go to different countries and you Roo's are going with me. So this is a new start. And it's going to be AWESOME!!!

Anyway, I need dinner. So I love you guys, keep reading, keep following and watch my videos and subscribe to me dammit :P I love you guys.

Peace Out.

Richie(Roo)


DON'T FORGET TO TWEET ME GAMES, CHALLENGES, AND OTHER STUFF.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/RooChronicles

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RichSmith09

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJCNFosxvd6FtTI7Helgq3w/videos


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It0Sn4FrYaw
Halloween Pictures








No comments:

Post a Comment